Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it...

I'm back! And this time for good. I only have one more exam and then I'm donezo for the semester so I'll actually have time to share my life with all you lovelies. So time for updates...

About a month ago I started dating a wonderful guy who I like to refer to as shnookums. (Haha jk jk). I met Nick in my advanced sports reporting class. He was my photographer and I was his reporter for the Christian Ponder story. We had to spend a lot of time together to work on the story, however we ended up spending A LOT of time together going out to Mellow Mushroom to "talk about the feature" or to parties with a bunch of friends from our classes. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was falling for him. I guess the feeling was mutual because he told me he wants to be with me and only me and here we are a month later, happy as can be. When Ponder got hurt, we had to change stories and ended up doing a feature on a hilarious volleyball player, Brianna Barry. She was a ball girl for the team when she was little and now she's the star and they're headed to the sweet 16 this week so it's pretty exciting. Here's the video!



We won "best team" (how ironic is that!?) and we tied for best overall feature of the semester, which is a BIG deal. These features air on Sun Sports every Saturday at 9:30 a.m. and it has been so fun working on them, even if at times it felt like it was going to kill me. It was all worth it and I can't wait to take it again next semester with all of my favorite media production friends (including Nick). :)

On a different note, but still so so exciting... my good friend and hairdresser just called and told me that she has a beautiful baby girl with a full head of dark hair. Congratulations Shannon! I can't wait to see her!

Love, hugs, and livin' the good life...

3 comments:

Ky said...

i miss you and your face.

Betsy | Heavens to Betsy said...

I love watching you be all reporter-y ;)

Tracy Langgle said...

Congrats and welcome back to blog world!!!