Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Boyfriend AND boss...

I know I haven't blogged in over a month! Ah! I'm sorry! With the holidays and the job search in full swing it's been hard to find time. But I do want to take a minute to share something exciting/crazy with ya'll. I'm working for NTP's company this week (as long as they need me - fingers crossed for full-time employment!!). He called from work yesterday and said they were overwhelmed with stuff to do and asked if I could come in to take care of social media for all the clients. So I rode to work with him this morning, worked my butt off all day, and now I'm waiting for him to finish up some of his work so we can head back. It has been so funny having him as a "boss" today. (He's having the hardest time telling me what to do bless his heart.) I love that I'm FINALLY getting paid for something and really hope this turns into more than just a weeklong thing!

I'm hoping to have some Holiday themed posts coming soon, so be on the lookout!

And on another note... only 8 more days until I board a plane headed home for Christmas!!! Woohoo!!!

Love, hugs, and a bit of excitement...

6 comments:

BelleinBows said...

That is so great, and fun to work with your sweetheart. I really hope it works out for you!

Jennifer Milena said...

That's so exciting! Congrats and good luck! Good things come to those who wait!

elizabeth Langgle: said...

come home, come home, come home :)

Unknown said...

how very exciting! congratulations!!

sealaura said...

hi there! thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog today!
xx
L

Tess Atkinson said...

Love how original our blog is x