Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh Lilly...

Lilly Pulitzer, you're making me drool at work. Not a cute look. I love all holidays, including the love-filled Valentine's Day. If I was single, I went out with my single girlfriends. If I had a date (or two - that was only once though and didn't end well) I enjoyed being wined, dined, popcorned, movied, or whatever. This year will be my second Valentine's Day with NTP and I have no idea what we'll be doing (besides going to work). We do plan on going snow-skiing and snowboarding the weekend before and the weekend after is our birthdays (woohoo!), but I think I'm in for a surprise on V-Day. Which is fine with me! I sure love a surprise! And, yes, I realize it's over a week away, but I get excited. Don't hate.

So in a moment of weakness I looked at Lilly Pulitzer online to take a quick break from work. And oh. my. word. I WANT IT ALL! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but imagine some of the adorable Valentine's outfits you could create. Sigh...










Love, hugs, and Lilly...

1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Loving all of those looks, especially the first maxi. Hope you had a fantastic V Day!


P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway, be sure to stop by my blog to enter :)