Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sun, sand, and scary movies?

My life feels like a Bob Marley song right now. Well it did while I was at the beach soaking up the sun today. :) I got to spend some time with the always beautiful C, and have a delicious lunch at the always fantastic Sonny's. Yummmm! I can already tell it's going to be a great summer.

(I didn't puppy-sit for pseudo-sis due because she ended up not going out of town. By the way.)

The remainder of the afternoon was spent unpacking. And I thought packing was exhausting... Jeeze. Thankfully Dubbie came and saved me from my misery - we went to Blockbuster, McDonald's for some sweet tea, and grabbed us some Chinese takeout. We then made our way home where we proceeded to pig out on said takeout and watch the most terrifying movie I've seen in a looooong time. The Uninvited. Terrifying. Gotta love movies with a twist. And this was not just any twist... this was like a knot - a flipping army ranger knot or something. It was insane. Aaaannnndddd... Dubbie couldn't stay the night because her boyfriend was waiting for her. So now I'm sitting in bed scared to turn out the light. Great. So much for sleep.

Also got some news from biffle Rusty saying he might come visit! I'm used to seeing him every day in Tally, but now it's summer and I'm here and he's there. So a visit would be nice!

Well I'm going to attempt to get some sleep. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: