Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Summertime!

Is it summer yet!?

Packing and studying for my last final are definitely slow going. I feel like I haven't gotten ANYTHING done today. Blah.

There are some great things to look forward to, however. I've got some errands to run with CBK later today, then pizza for dinner with the girls, loading up the car, tests tomorrow, dad comes to provide another vehicle for loading up with my stuff, last "test" in another class, dinner with dad, SLEEP!, last breakfast at J&M for 3 months :(, driving home, hanging out with friends, and dog-sitting the pseudo-sis's precious Lucy all weekend in O-town, complete with a trip to the farmer's market and movie-watching with CBK!

Tomorrow I will be free from school for a glorious three months! The only downer is not seeing CBK every day. :( But we're only 45 minutes away all summer :) so no worries.

It's summertime and the livin's easy...

1 comment:

elizabeth Langgle: said...

i love summer. too bad mine is going to end in 1 and 1/2 weeks :) oh, well. soaking up the rays and freedom while i can. i'll be praying for your exams!