Saturday, April 18, 2009

All these stupid silly songs...

Weeeellllll... let's get right to the point. I'm single once again. Yeaaahhh...

It stinks, but it'll all be ok. "It will all be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

My friends are lifesavers. But my iPod is out to get me. How so? you ask. I drove to Orlando from T-ville today to spend a nice relaxing day at the bestie's with Lucy until Ky gets back from pastry school. Well on my way I just put my iPod on shuffle and kicked the car into cruise control.

Here was what the iPod chose to serenade me with...

"Here Comes Goodbye" - Rascal Flatts
"Fallin' Apart" - All American Rejects
"I Think About You Everyday" - A Rocket to the Moon
"When Did Your Heart Go Missing" - Rooney
"Supermassive Black Hole" - Muse
"Something's Gotta Give" - LeAnn Rimes
"Already Gone" - Sugarland
"You're Not Sorry" - Taylor Swift
"I Caught Myself" - Paramore

REALLY!!!??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Isaac the iPod was promptly turned OFF and is now on the bestie's iHome.

Sheesh...

1 comment:

CBK said...

does the first song on this list imply that you bought the cd without telling me?? haha