Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dear Noles...



Dear Seminoles,

Let me begin by saying I love you dearly, but you hurt my heart today boys. I woke up ready for an Oklahoma upset (I mean, what exactly are Sooners?) and even after the first touchdown (seriously refs? I'm blaming you for that one) I still had faith that ya'll would fight back and we'd go back to Tallasnazzy with a win. But letting them score on every possession? Boys boys boys. But not to fret, there's always next week. And C.P. I love you like puddin n pie, so please don't force me to defend your manhood and respond to an obnoxious gator's comment by remarking on his mullet while I'm minding my own business trying to leave the sports bar. K thanks.

Love always,
Your loyal fan Ally

P.S. Sorry to all my gator readers. I'm sure none of ya'll have mullets, but you should have SEEN this guy's. Wow.

2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

I am Noles fan and was sad about the loss too, but not as sad as I was to see my USF Bulls lose to the Gators :(. I dislike the Gators very much so that one hurt!

Design Apprentice said...

I am thoroughly impressed with your sports knowledge.. and your taste in books. Have any suggestions for fiction novels? I'm dying to start a good new one.