Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and Dress Hunting

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! Reading through ya'lls blogs it looks and sounds like everyone did! As you can (or can't) tell, NTP and I were San Diego's favorite anchors, Ron Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone. As CBK over at Plan Acourtingly said, we were channeling a time when the local anchorman reigned supreme. :) I think the costumes came together pretty well. It was super inexpensive and very easy, so we were happy since we're both on such tight budgets!

In other news, I'm on the hunt for a great dress to wear to my bestie's May wedding. I know, it's a LONG way off, but I like to be prepared. At the point, it's down to a cobalt blue simple dress and a floral strapless dress that I already own, or these pretty little numbers.



This beauty is from the always awesome Anthropologie.




I love this nautical number from ModCloth!


What do ya'll think!? And be on the look-out for tomorrow's post! I'm in need of some new haircut advice and will be posting a few picture ideas!

Love, hugs, and Happy November!

2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Great costume!! I love both dresses, they would be great :)

Tracy Langgle said...

I love the first, you will look really pretty in blue!!