Thursday, April 28, 2011

Napa Valley Dreaming



As promised, I've got some gorgeous (at least I think they are) pictures from our trip to Napa this past weekend. NTP got a hold of my camera and was semi-paparazzi all day so I apologize that there are quite a few photos of me. I guess he likes me or something. Who knew?? Also, I'm warning you, there are a LOT of photos! And these aren't even half of what we took! Anyway, here's some eye candy! Hope you like them as much as I do!










This was definitely my favorite vineyard. The majority of photos come from here. The people were so nice and laid back and it was absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend visiting this vineyard for anyone thinking of making a trip to Napa!




The BBQ made my day, if you can't tell.




Had to include a photo of the deliciousness.










The sun came out and it got a little toasty so I changed into my new Lilly frock. :)




This is Beringer Winery.










This is inside Castello di Amarosa, where The Bachelor is filmed.












That's the last one I'll bore y'all with. If you made it this far, yay! I hope your fingers aren't too tired from scrolling. Hope you enjoyed the photos and if you can, go to Napa ASAP!

3 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great photos! From the pics and your tweets it's obvious you had a fantastic time! And you look adorable :)

I am currently obsessed with win tasting. I want to go back to Temecula soon.

Unknown said...

wow! beautiful photos!! I need to find some girls to go wine tasting with -- the husband does NOT enjoy the taste of wine lol

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I have the itch...must go to Napa soon! :)

Glad you had fun!
xoxox