Monday, June 27, 2011

To Do List



Okay, so things are FINALLY starting to settle down a little. My ear surgery went well, thank goodness and recovery has been soooo much better than the last one. We're all very thankful for that. I spent a week in Georgia at my grandparents' house doing work for the farm (not manual labor, just paying the bills, taxes, collecting checks from renters, stuff like that), but now I'm back in Florida and have the house to myself so I can crack down on my to do list.

1. Find a job.

2. Finally finish unpacking so I can stop living out of boxes.

3. Find a job.

4. Get majorly crafty to prepare for an upcoming bridal shower Momma and I are throwing.

5. Find a job.

6. Wash my car.

7. Find a job.

Yeah that pretty much covers it. Hope y'all have a wonderful Monday! (I'm sure that's possible, right?)

P.S. If anyone knows of any jobs in the Atlanta area please help a sister out! E-mail me! alyson.m.hart@gmail.com Thanks lovelies :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck with the job search!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Hope you find the job you want, soon! :)