Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bridal Shower! (As Promised!)

Look at me on top of things! I've been running around like a crazy person getting things ready for the meeting with the recruiter tomorrow and I just received another e-mail seconds ago informing me that a recruiter is also reviewing my resume for a position at Emory! Sweet! I plan on staying in GA for about two weeks so I don't have to drive back and forth over and over. So if any of you lovely ladies are in LaGrange, HOLLA! Momma and I also plan on making a trip over to her alma mater, Auburn, (WAR EAGLE!) for the day sometime while we're up there. I'll be sure to post pics from Toomer's. :) But without further ado, here are some of my favorite pics from the bridal shower we hosted last weekend! I literally made all the decorations, favors, and a majority of the food. It was a blast. I should totes do it for a living. Who wants a party planner!? Ok I'm done rambling. Enjoy! (P.S. Not posting a ton of pics of the guests because I don't really know many of them. Respecting some privacy.)








The lovely bride with her sister and mother.


Hope y'all are having a wonderful week so far! I'll try my best to keep y'all posted on interview/job updates. I have a feeling something is going to come up very soon! Feeling oddly calm... but I'll take it!

3 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Wow you did a wonderful job! So beautiful!!

(Sorry I had commented on the other post via dashboard and didn't realize this one was already up :)

Scientific Housewife said...

It looks great! Good luck on the interview!

Anonymous said...

Hi - am a new follower -

Best Wishes on your job search - GA is a great place - if you haven't been to Savannah or Tybee Island - great sites to visit!

Happy Weekend

Linda