Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good News & Good Friends

It's been busy, busy, busy as usual, but I'm so happy to update y'all on a few things. First off, NICK GOT THE JOB HE WANTED! Champagne for everyone! Well, we had champagne. Y'all can celebrate as you see fit. Second, I got the results back from my last girly doctor's visit and everything is back to normal! Double yay! Third, saw another doctor yesterday about some ridges I have on my fingernails and she thinks I just have a simple circulatory problem (no autoimmune diseases - but she's doing another blood test just in case it's something hereditary - momma has the ridges too) and that I just need to keep my hands warm! She turned the AC wayyy down in my examining room and sure enough the tips of my fingers turned blue. I never noticed it before, but I HAVE noticed my hands are always cold. Now we know why. So she told me to stop stressing (I think I've heard that before...) and lay off the coffee. Ummm... we'll think about that one. So anyway, GOD IS GOOD!

Now on to my fabulous weekend with my two besties, Ky and CBK. We had a BLAST going to the FSU vs. Maryland game, watching FSU kick butt, then going shopping and out for margaritas, obvs. Here's a breakdown of the weekend.



Hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend as well! I'm trying to catch up on all of your posts! Be patient with me!

Love, hugs, good news and good friends...

3 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Glad you've received so much good news in the past few days - that's awesome!!

Unknown said...

yay!! loving all the wonderful news! I know how stressful the lady stuff can be -- I had abnormal results in January and had my first clean follow up in July. Congrats on all the happies going on for you guys =)

Scientific Housewife said...

Looks like you had fun! Great news :)