Monday, October 17, 2011

WDE Weekend

Back when NTP and I decided to move back to the South from California I resolved to go to as many FSU and Auburn games as possible. So far this season we've been to two FSU games (headed back to Tally again this weekend!) and went to the Auburn vs. UF game this past weekend. We obviously had to meet up with a few of our favorite twitter friends and indulge in some amazing tailgate food!

The weather was perfect, the tailgate was right across the street from Samford Hall, the food was AMAZING (_grits pulled pork sammies are off the chain!), and Auburn won! War eagle! Now I just have to recover from last week so I can get ready for girls' weekend with my two besties in Thomasville/Tallahassee this weekend!

Anyway, here's a few of my favorite photos from the weekend. :) Please excuse our boys. They're out of control.



Love, hugs, and WDE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, looks so fun!! War eagle! :)