Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catch up

Whew! It's been a rough and tough couple weeks, but now, for the most part, the storm has passed and things are starting to get back to normal. Now time to play catch up!

My beautiful bestie over at
Have Your Cake and Eat It Too
sent me a couple awards that I have yet to formally accept and pass on. So here goes!



Thanks Ky! As well as...



Here are the rules:
*Each blogger must post these rules.
*Each blogger must list ten random facts/habits about themselves and pass the award on to other recipients.
*The award recipients then need to do the same.
*Don't forget to leave a comment telling the recipients about the award!


My Random Facts:
1. I love sweet tea more than I've loved several boys.
2. My left eye is half blue and half brown.
3. I've attempted to write a few novels and still seem to think I'll finish one someday.
4. I'm a water bug. LOVE the water.
5. I live for some good NC BBQ.
6. I'd rather drive a stick shift.
7. My best friend could be my twin.
8. I sleep with about 8 pillows.
9. I want a hound dog really bad.
10. Daisies and blue hydrangeas are my favorite flowers. :)


I'm passing this honor onto...
The always hilarious CBK @
Plan Acourtingly

The beautiful Liz @
Let's Learn to Love

and last but not least...
Miss Grits over @
Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S.


Thanks and enjoy!

No comments: