Thursday, August 6, 2009

Help! Danger!

It's no secret that I have a shopping problem. (The psuedo-sis actually called the other day to see if I would watch Shopaholic with her because my talk of shopping issues earlier in the day made her want to watch it.) And it's also no secret that I have a severe weakness for a good pair of jeans. So will someone PLEASE talk me out of buying these gorgeous (but expensive) beauties!!??






But I really won't be upset if you say they're so dang cute that I should go ahead and treat myself. I mean it has been a long summer...


Love, hugs, and putting the credit card in the freezer...

2 comments:

Tracy Langgle said...

Ok the roomie mom says they are adorable and would look cute on you, but only if you can stilll afford Maggie Mae to have her monthly Advantage for Fleas (this is important for her well being and yours) after you buy them.......hmmm :) Hope you enjoy your new place. The girls have been working real hard to make it a home.

Ashley Paige said...

Just wanted to say hi! Stumbled across your blog and looking forward to reading more! I, too, have a weakness for jeans.. handbags.. shoes.. anything from JCREW.. Oh, and especially books (but that last one doesn't count, right?) My poor husband will never understand! :) Have a great day!