Monday, December 8, 2008

From carefree to stressed in zero point 60 seconds...


This past weekend was amazing. I'm usually the locks-herself-in-her-room-and-studies-her-butt-off type, but this time before finals, one of my close friends from home came up to visit. Lauren is thinking about coming to FSU next fall so she wanted to have a look around wonderful Tallasnazzy and campus. Needless to say, she loved it.

We had a fantastic time driving around, shopping, walking around campus, meeting new people, staying up late and waking up way too early, and spending quality time together and with Elizabeth at breakfast and the Winter Festival downtown (which was absolutely beautiful).

But all good things must come to an end, and so Lauren left Sunday around noon. In the 60 seconds it took me to walk from her car where we hugged bye to my building, I was already in stress mode for finals.

So now here I am in front of the computer, sweats on, hair still wet from the shower, with textbooks and notes strewn all around in front of me.

It's going to be a long day. Thank God for coffee.

Love, hugs, and brainpower...

No comments: