Friday, December 12, 2008

Uh oh...

Exams are finally over and all the stresses of this past semester are behind me! Let's just take a minute to soak that in... 1... 2... 3... and that's about how long it took to get re-stressed.

After finishing my last exam yesterday morning, I packed up and made the long ride home. Titusville looks the same. Shocker.

Anyway, when I finally made it home last night and went to go put on my pajamas, I realized I had a problem on my hands. I searched around through my many bags praying that I was wrong in assuming something horrible, but unfortunately, I was right.

I forgot to bring home underwear.

That's right. Underwear. One article of clothing I just can't do without. So I go through my room hoping I left some at home, only to find one pair. Score.

So today I spent the majority of the day shopping. Darn. ;-) And got tons of underwear. Whew. (Thank goodness VS and AE were having sales... and who doesn't love holiday underoos!?) And a few other things... again, shocker.

Love, hugs, making a list and checking it twice...

No comments: