Monday, March 16, 2009

Whew!

Goodness gracious I'm tired! I had an amazing Spring Break at the beach and then in Utah snowskiing! I'll post some pictures later. :) It was definitely an eventful week full of snow (28 inches in one day!!!) and also running around spending time with friends that I don't get to see much.

More good news... looks like things in the love life department are finally turning around! It's really kind of crazy, but I've been talking to my very first ever "boyfriend" (we started dating in kindergarten... he gave me a pink power ranger ring as a token of his affection) and we had a great weekend catching up and hanging out. Since we never "broke up" in second grade when we moved schools, we've apparently been dating for 14 years. And we're only 20. But anyway, it's a cute story so I thought I'd share.

Things continued to be hectic as I drove back here to Tallasnazzy. Let's just say I was stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours, going about 2 mph the whole time, if that much, all because for about 100 feet one lane was closed. RIDICULOUS! So I had to force my eyes to stay open since I only got 3 hours of sleep the night (or shall I say morning) before. But I made it back safe and sound.

But it doesn't end there folks! Registration started at 8 this morning. I'll be a graduating senior next year so I've GOT to have certain classes in order to graduate on time. So you can understand why I wanted to throw my computer against the wall and cuss out the geniuses of FSU's blackboard system when I not only couldn't register for classes, but couldn't get even get on the internet to try! Thankfully... after a couple hours of trying everything I could think of, I finally managed to register in my media ethics class. Hopefully we didn't cover anything important.

I also woke up only to realize that I am out of coffee creamer. Ya'll know that me not having coffee leads to bad things. But not to fear, I now have my coffee, a cinnamon scone, classes registered, a love life with potential, and an ear piercing to look forward to this afternoon! (And great friends that are sucking it up to come with me and hold my hand. Ky I wish you could be here!!!)

Love, hugs, and impending exhaustion...

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Well things look like they worked out even if things sucked in the process!

Congrats on getting the courses you wanted, somehow something ALWAYS happens to me and I end up with the scraps!

And no coffee creamer is never good.

What?!!?! No coffeeeeee?!!? How can I survive!!!!!!!

elizabeth Langgle: said...

i believe i need an update!