Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Job Hunt Trifecta!

Woohoo! I finally managed to get a picture of the shift dress I got from Target recently! So what do we think? Will this get me hired?? I can't wait to try it out on interviews. I'm having a little trouble thinking of what shoes should go with it though. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I'm also super excited to hand out my new calling cards from Ashley Brooke Designs! Aren't they gorgeous!?

Applying for a seemingly endless array of jobs has me a bit tired. So to take a break, I went out and got the movie Post Grad starring one of my all-time favorite actresses, Alexis Bledel. I love this movie poster! Her expression is exactly what I look like when I take a peek in the mirror every afternoon. Alexis plays a girl who just graduated college and is looking for her dream job at a publishing firm in L.A. Sound familiar!? I figured since it's basically an exact parallel of my life right now I should watch it and try to learn something.

Next on the job search to-do list: fix my not-so-professional nail polish job. You're welcome Ky. :)

Love, hugs, and landing a job (or at least having fun while doing it)...

No comments: