Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Prayers, please.

I know the good Lord won't give me anything I can't handle (or so I keep telling myself, over and over and over...), but it's certainly wearing me out.

Most of you already know I have a history of ear problems. Well I went to Shands in Gainesville this morning to figure out what's going on once and for all. So what two emergency room doctors and three ENTs thought was wrong is actually far from it. I don't have a hole in my eardrum... it's worse. I have a disease in my ear that formed a growth on the eardrum and caused it to collapse. But that's not all... like all diseases, if it's not treated quickly it will spread - to places like major arteries and the brain. So in case it already HAS spread to my brain there will be power tools waiting nearby in case they need to drill into my skull. Needless to say I'm absolutely terrified. The surgery is scheduled for June 4th so any and all prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I can't fly for four to six weeks afterwards so now I have to go through the joy of changing my flight to LA. I really, really miss Nick so this was a bit of a blow as well. But better to get things taken care of now than later.

THEN I come home and research one of the companies that requested an interview with me and found them on ripoffreport.com. This is about the THIRD time this has happened to me. But maybe I'm not getting a job for a reason. Maybe it's so I can focus on healing. I think I'm long overdue for that.

I pray that ya'll find healing in any way you need it.

No comments: