Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Celebration Photos!

As previously posted, yesterday was my bestie's 21st birthday and we had an amazing time celebrating at Taverna Opa in Orlando! It was so much more than delicious Greek food, it was an absolute experience! Napkins raining down on us, running around the restaurant, dancing on the table, and the most insane belly dancer I've ever seen were just a few of the highlights! I think the night was definitely a success and I hope she had as much fun as I did. :) Here are some photos as promised!



My nautical themed presents for the birthday girl! (Wine bag made from real sails that sailed around the world - Sea Bags, Relax Riesling wine, and in the box a Mariposa sailboat wine stopper!)




Bestie drinks!




Birthday lemon drops!




Us girls dancing on the table




At the end of an amazing night!


Love, hugs, and celebrations!

5 comments:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Oh I love your gift bag!!! That is too cute!!!! It looks like y'all had a blast!!! I'm so glad! :)

Ashley Paige said...

okay, so.. my birthday is in september, i'll be 28 and i LOVE wine. oh and for the first time in ten months, i WONT be pregnant! you can remember that, right? i kid, i kid!! i am so in love with that wine bottle bag- what a neat, fabulous idea! and it looks like you and the ladies had a FAB time celebrating!! gosh, i miss lemon drops...

Ky said...

LOVE love LOVE you and your wonderfullness :) Couldn't ask for a better bestie!!

Melissa said...

I LOVE that wine bag!

Millennium Housewife said...

oh I feel so old, I swear I look 21, honest