Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two-Toned

I had a request for a picture of my multi-colored eye (NTP "lovingly" refers to me as two-tone). So here's a picture! We don't really know why it's two colors. I was born with completely blue eyes and when I was about 7 a "freckle" popped up. Then it started growing. My doctor says it's not really anything to worry about, just the pigment changing color. It could stop and stay the way it is, or my whole eye could eventually be brown, who knows? Only time will tell. But for now, it's kind of fun watching people try to figure out what's wrong with my eyeball. :)

And I'm by no means the only one that's two-toned. A few friends also have "freckles" in their eyes, even celebrities like beautiful Kate Bosworth.

I wonder if we could have a national two-toned eye day, like national left-handed day. Just something to think about...

Love, hugs, and being different!

3 comments:

love jenny xoxo said...

yay!! Thanks for posting - I'm pretty sure I was the one who requested it... maybe their were multiples. But your eyes are gorgeous and so unique! You are very lucky!

Alyson said...

Haha yes this post is for you! Thank you for the sweet compliments :)

Sarah said...

HAHAHA we should have a two toned eye day=] I love have a converstaion with some one you have known for ever and all the sudden they get akwardly close and notice it