Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Bestie!

I love June for many reasons - wedding season, summer, beaches, and birthdays! Today is my very best friend's 21st birthday and I'm so excited to celebrate with her! I would love to post pics of what I got her, but that will have to wait until later since she reads this. However here are some pictures of us over the years. :)




It all started with two green dresses and some packs of Doublemint gum




High school prom




High school football game




FSU Football




:)




Goofing off over Christmas Break one year




From high school look alikes to college graduates!




And my most favorite picture of all. I love you Ky! I hope your 21st is everything you hope for and more!

7 comments:

Petite Gorgeous said...

It's very awesome to have a best friend. I really like the first picture of the two of you.

I am following you now. Hope you will stop by my blog soon and follow me :). I have a giveway coming up that you might be interested in.

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Awww this is so sweet!! Happy Birthday to your bestie!! It's so great to have such a good friend for so many years. You guys have so many more memories to make!! :)

Ashley said...

What a sweet post! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I won't hold the FSU/Noles thing against you....(Go Gators!) I'm following your blog now!

Insatiable said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Insatiable said...

aww.. thats a real sweet post and the pictures are beautiful! loved the green dress.
i'm one of your newest follower!

Ky said...

Favorite post ever. Thank you best!!

Anonymous said...

love your double mint green dresses. Where did you get them...pls email me stephanie@verdoorn.com