Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Big Day!

"Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!"

That Dr. Suess knew what he was talking about! Today is the big day and I'm really nervous, but very exciting.

I just got done eating lunch and I'm about to go do an interview with the director of the Career Center for my last news package. After that I have class until 4:30-ish and then I head to the stadium for a looooong night! Let's hope the winner is announced around midnight, because I don't know how long I'm going to be able to stay up! If anyone is heading to stadium for the viewing party at any point of the night, please feel free to bring me a caffeinated pick-me-up (coffee).

Well I hope everyone went out and voted for the candidate of their choice! This night will definitely go down in history and I'm so excited to be a part of it, as I'm sure all of you are. :-)

love, hugs, and making history...

No comments: