Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy, happy, happy...

I just found out about an hour ago and I got to my computer as soon as I could to let ya'll know the good news.

I got the anchor position for Seminole Showcase!!!!!!!!

The class was practicing reading some scripts for a filming we're doing later and Triston stood up to announce the main anchors, the entertainment anchor, and the sports anchor. I heard her say Jennifer Milton (another girl in my class that I figured would get it) and people were clapping and next thing I knew Rebecca (my package partner) was turned around smiling at me and clapping.

Huh? I got main anchor?

So it was really exciting. All the hard work, sacrifice, and sleepless nights paid off.

With a little bit of luck, a lot of faith, and overwhelming support from family and friends, anything is possible. Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

love, hugs, and big breaks...

1 comment:

amanda said...

Congrats girlfriend! :)