Thursday, November 13, 2008

One step closer...

This will be a short post. I just wanted to give ya'll a quick update on things.

My daddy stopped by on his way to GA to meet my mom at the grandparents'. We went to the bookstore so I could get "New Moon" (obsessed with the Twilight series... and in love with a fictional vampire - no big deal) and then we went to the mall to look around. While walking around the mall my package partner from my reporting class texted me "congratulations!" Me - "for what?" Becca - "you got in the advanced class!"

YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

So I just wanted to share the good news because I'm really excited. :-D

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! Things are once again looking up!

love, hugs, and making the cut...

P.S. the bestie (
Have Your Cake and Eat it Too
) got her puppy yesterday! Penelope is precious and i can't wait to meet her over Thanksgiving!!!!