Sunday, November 9, 2008

You Tube, OJ, and Penelope...

Hey ya'll. I just finished my third and final reporting package for this semester. I posted it on YouTube like the last one, so this time just search for "Ally's job search package" and it should come up.

Hope ya'll enjoy it and let me know what you think! I really appreciate all your comments!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and staying healthy. I'll be spending the rest of my day laying in bed reading a book, taking tons of medicine, and drinking a ton of orange juice. Pray that I feel better by tomorrow morning and wish me luck on anchor auditions at 8 a.m. tomorrow!!!

love, hugs, and Nyquil/Dayquil/sudafed/afrin/tylenol...

P.S. T-minus 6 days (including today) until
Have Your Cake and Eat It Too
's precious puppy Penelope arrives!!!

No comments: