Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Feeling good about '09

I've never been one to make new year's resolutions, but I'm feeling good about 2009 so I decided to go for it.

I've been praying a lot lately and I think my prayers are finally being answered. So with that in mind, I resolve to live, love, and laugh until I cry.

Live - seize every great opportunity that comes my way and enjoy all the little things that make life so beautiful... and stop worrying about things I can't control.

Love - spend some quality time with the ones I love and be blessed with their love in return. Last semester I spent way too much time and energy on school and I've come to realize that some things are just a lot more important, for what could be more of a blessing than love?

Laugh - take the time to collapse on the kitchen floor with Ky and laugh until tears come streaming down our faces, sit with Elizabeth on the deck at Black Dog or in the cozy comfort of Jim & Milt's laughing about all the crazy things that happen day to day, sharing stories with Courtney and laughing at ridiculous youtube videos until we can't breathe, and laughing in the face of doubt.

This is 2009, baby. Bring it on.

1 comment:

.T said...

I like your resolutions. I think that if you stick to them youll be a happier person. If thats possible :-P :-D