Monday, January 26, 2009

Workin for the weekend...

Oh Monday. How cruel and torturous you are. What other purpose do you serve than making us all wish it was Friday? I move that we just take Monday out of the week. And Tuesday, too, while we're at it.

It was a really fun weekend running around and spending a lot of time with my wonderful CBK and Liz. CBK and I have been having a series of LOST mini-marathons the past couple of days and will continue with this trend until we finish 3 seasons and catch up on #4.

We're pretty obsessed.

In other news, I'm looking forward to a mini-vacation in Orlando this weekend at the bestie's! Whoop whoop! I'm basically going to be the 4th roommate... my own key and everything!

So bring on the brownie sundaes, Gilmore Girls, pillow talk at 2 a.m., forced budget meeting with the twin and her bf (they love me THAT much), Summit, and hanging out with "Dominic", because we're all just workin for the weekend!