Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A little thing I like to call chaos...

It's only 11:30 a.m. and it's already been another interesting day in the chaos I like to call my life.

Wake up early. Freezing cold. Sweater, jeans, boots. Forgot poptart. Walk to class. Note to self: buy ear muffs. Class. Stomach growling for poptart. Think about how tasty poptarts are. Class dismissed. Walk to Bill's Bookstore to buy textbooks now that I have financial aid and $$ in the bank. Helped by very nice guy who ends up handing me two textbooks and telling me that I have to go to the other two Bill's to get the others they're holding for me (The very last ones). That's right. 1 day, 3 Bill's. Fun. Walk back to room. Note to self: buy ear muffs ASAP. See CBK. Comment on cute outfit. Stand outside door for 5 minutes trying to find keys. Look ridiculous. Finally get in room. Heat coffee back up. Again. Sit down. Sigh...

So after 2 more classes CBK, L., and I will be on a mission to the aforementioned bookstores and to the mall where CBK has gift cards to spend and I have a raincoat to buy (courtesy of Momma Hart). Knowing us, we'll also get food.

Busy, busy day. Busy, busy life. The best part, though? I absolutely love it. Every little crazy bit.

Love, hugs, and mi vida loca...

1 comment:

Ky said...

i want to come :(