Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time for an escape...

I'm feeling much better than I was just a few days ago. Thanks to all of you who sent me well wishes and prayers. They are much appreciated :-).

I don't really have much to write so I thought I'd just recommend a few books to any of you looking for something good to read.

Currently I'm reading "The Life & Letters of Jane Austen" - a gift from the bestie - and Marley & Me - a really funny and heartwarming book for all dog lovers.

If you're looking for an entertaining book that reads like a guilty pleasure, but is really much more, I suggest "The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets."

Another book I really enjoyed was "The Book of Lost Things" - a story about a boy that gets lost in a world of fairy tales gone wrong. It's deep and intriguing.

Next on my list of books I want to read is "The Effects of Light" so I'll let you know how that one turns out.

So grab a book, curl up on the couch, and escape. :-)

No comments: