Saturday, February 14, 2009

Danger!

Something about knowing I'm on a budget makes me want to shop even more than the ridiculous amount I already do.

Is that weird?

Also, I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic today (LOVED all the books) and I think I relate to Becky waayyyy too much. This is not a good sign.

Shopping and I have a love/hate relationship. I love buying cool things, but then I look at my bank statements and the love quickly turns to hate. (This lasts until I throw the statement away in disgust and spot the adorable shoes the girl across the room is wearing that would look so good with my new blue dress...)

I'm not even taking my wallet into stores with me anymore. It's too risky. Maybe I'll just freeze my debit card in a block of ice :-). Yeah, that should do the trick.

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope it was filled with love. Mine was, because as Becky says, stores always love you back :-).

love, hugs, and the dangers of a shopaholic...

No comments: