Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Procrastination Princess

I have a test on Thursday and I just downloaded the study guide. Wow. I can maybe answer three questions and don't have a clue where to find the answers to the others. It doesn't really help that it's pretty subjective. ::Sigh:: So normally I would be having a mild (bordering on major) panic attack and whipping out my books and notes. But what am I doing?

Looking at iPod touches online and writing to you.

It doesn't help that it's a gorgeous day outside and all I want to do is lay in the grass on Landis Green and read a book. ::Double Sigh::

So here's to studying tomorrow. It's supposed to rain anyway.

love, hugs, and doing it later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck w/ your studying, you'll get through it and do great!!
Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting, I hope you'll return :)