Friday, October 24, 2008

Lost and found...


UGH! Time for a little venting. Bear with me.

So I've been working on my script for my feature news package on blogs and blogging. Sounds great, right? Well it would, except it seems I've forgotten how to write. Really. Nothing sounds good. I'm having the hardest time making everything flow together. It's not smooth, parts of it are downright bad, some are just corny, and overall it's no where near where I want it to be. Oh and did I mention the whole thing is due Wednesday? And I still have to get video, shoot my standup, record my voice track, and edit the whole dang thing together. AAANNNNDDDD... the stadium is closed all day Saturday because we have a home football game so I can't get into the editing lab until Sunday. UGH! Can you tell I'm frustrated?

However, the silver lining is that this afternoon I'm spending time with Elizabeth and we're hopefully going to pick out our pumpkins! (depending on the weather) The plan is to go to church, pick out the perfect pumpkins, head back to campus and carve them on Landis Green, then out to dinner (no doubt BBQ), and then back to church to watch an outdoor (I believe) showing of Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin. Doesn't that sound fun!? So I'm excited for that.

Well that's it for now. I'm going to go try and tackle my script again. Pray for my writing abilities to come back to me. I miss them. I'm just not the same without 'em.

love, hugs, and the return of my sanity...

2 comments:

elizabeth Langgle: said...

i'm so sad this rain is ruining our plans!!! oh well. dinner is still on and hopefully pumpkins tomorrow... i hope your feature will come together!

amanda said...

Good luck with your script! Let me know if I can be of any help! I need to shop for a pumpkin, as my hall is having a decorating contest.... Must get on that!!